Social Anxiety is often debilitating.
It keeps you from doing the things you would love to do. It creates fear and depression to the point where you can’t see a way of fixing this problem.
There is an increasing number of people experiencing anxiety, anxiety attacks and panic attacks. These can become so bad, the person doesn’t want to leave their home – which then produces more problems.
According to BeyondBlue in Australia, anxiety is the most common mental health issue with 1 in 4 people experiencing it.
In America, the Kim Foundation state 18 percent of people aged 18 years and over will experience an anxiety disorder in a given year.
Social Anxiety is the third biggest mental health problem in the world today.
Social Anxiety can be experienced when you are …
- The centre of attention
- Perceived to be criticised, teased or judged
- In a public situation where you do not know what to say or do
- Being introduced to others
- Being asked a question in the company of others
- Doing something and being watched by others
- Having to say something in public
- Feeling embarrassed
- Walking into a room where you don’t know anyone
This 7 Module Course is designed to give you answers and strategies on ways to beat Social Anxiety, Anxiety and Panic.
From working with clients for nearly 30 years one-on-one, Clive has come up with a ‘Common Sense” solution that gets near instant results. Once you understand what social anxiety really is and it’s function, dealing with it becomes easy. In fact, Clive tested his new concept with a 10 year old boy who suffered from anxiety and gained great success after just one session.
You, too, can have success.
In this on-line video Course you will learn:
- What is Social Anxiety? Anxiety and Panic are states of mind. They are simply feelings you have. When you look at this from a common sense perspective, the solution becomes easy to implement.
- The Function of Social Anxiety. Social Anxiety is there to keep you safe. The Problem is, it does it way too well.
- The many solutions on how to deal with Social Anxiety. While one way can work, there are other ways that also work.
- Why most people never overcome their social anxiety, anxiety or panic attacks. They are simply trying to get rid of something they don’t want! This never works … and you will see why.
- Coping and Managing your social anxiety will never get rid of it. You need to take it one step further.
- When you fail to get a result – there are reasons why and ways to fix this. Clive has included a module outlining some of the main reasons people fail to get rid of their social anxiety and how you can fix each one.
… and much much more.
Note: This course is very similar to the “Dealing With Anxiety” Course. Purchase one and you do not need to purchase the other.
Click the “Purchase Now” button below to sign up for the “Dealing With Social Anxiety” Course.
Don’t think it could work?
Clive is so confident this works that he is offering a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not happy with the course or are not receiving the results you hoped you would receive within 30 days of your purchase, simply let Clive know and he will refund your money in full. No questions asked.
All the risk has been taken out. If what Clive teaches works, you rid yourself of your anxiety. This then becomes a very cheap investment.
With everything to gain, click on the Purchase Now button below and let’s get you started …